£31,302 rising annualy to £34,118 pro rata
This is a part time position of 0.4 FTE for a fixed period of two years.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to participate in the delivery and development of the pre registration nursing programmes, which sit within the Oxford School of Nursing and Midwifery.
You will be responsible for:
– planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the children’s pre registration nursing programmes
– delivering high quality student nurse education to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
– supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
– contributing to the development of pre registration children’s nursing education
– contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health & Life Sciences
Qualifications required for post: First degree in children’s nursing. Professional registration with NMC. Facilitating workplace learning or equivalent course. Willingness to work towards teaching qualification in higher education/masters.
Experience required: Some evidence of teaching health care students. A clinical background in children’s nursing. Evidence of supporting students in clinical practice.
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcomed.
For further information about these posts, contact Dr Kumar Venkatasalu firstname.lastname@example.org (01865 485277), Juliet Bostwick email@example.com (01865 482601), Helen Walthall Hewalthall@brookes.ac.uk (01865 482603) Programme Leads for Nursing (Oxford)
Provisional interview date: 26 September 2018
International applicants outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Successful applicants will need to be subject to background disclosure checks by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
Apply via this link: