This post will require consideration of assessments relating to modules of study at levels 4, 5 and 6.
Foundations of Paramedic Practice
Developing Paramedic Practice
Clinical Assessment, Examination and Decision Making
Communication and Personal Development
- Psychosocial aspects of pre-hospital care
- Current Issues in Pre-hospital Practice
- Evidence Based Practice 1
- Evidence Based Practice 2
- Practice Based Learning 2
- Practice Based Learning with critical care 3
- Service Improvement Project (Dissertation Module)
- Supported Assessed Independent Learning
- Leadership, Practice Education and transition into Paramedic Practice
The appointment is to commence spring 2019. The successful applicant will be invited to attend an induction day prior to commencement of the role.
Responsibilities include: commenting on draft assessment guidelines, commenting on draft examination papers, reviewing samples of students’ work, attending meetings of examiners (up to two per year), and submitting an annual report.
Please send expressions of interest in the form of a CV to A.Shortenfirstname.lastname@example.org
, telephone 01603 597113