The Department of Nursing, Midwifery and Health is seeking to appoint a new External Examiner for the following programmes
- Pre-Registration BSc (Hons) Nursing Science/Registered Nurse (Adult).
- Pre-Registration MSc (Hons) Nursing Science/Registered Nurse (Adult).
- AA0512 Perspectives of Complex Care in Adult Nursing
- NS0526 Nursing Skills 4: Enhancing Clinical Skills for Complex Care
- AC6735 Return to Practice (Adult Nursing)
- AA0713 Applied Life Science for Adult Nursing
- AA0715 Assessing and Planning for Complex On-Going Needs in Adult Nursing
- NS0719 Nursing Practice Module 1: Becoming a Safe, Caring Professional (Shared Cross Field Module: Adult, Child, Mental Health & Learning Disability Nursing)
- Julie Alderson - Programme Lead, Julie.email@example.com