External Examiner required; MSc pre-registration Dietetics (subject to HCPC approval July 2021) The post will require consideration of portfolios and assessments related to several modules of study. Modules: Year 1
- Dietetic Theory and Practice 1 – Biopsychosocial patchwork text, case management oral presentation (related to placement 1) and assessment of practice (40 credits)
- Research 1- Literature review and oral presentation (20 credits)
- Applied Physiology, Biochemistry and Nutrition- Dietetic science essay (20 credits)
- Professional Development 1- Portfolio reflective account based on HCPC audit (20 credits)
- Dietetic Theory and Practice 2- Professional practice report related to placement 2, case presentation related to placement 3, assessment of practice (30 credits)
- Research 2- Dissertation (20 credits)
- Professional Development 2- Practice development poster - oral presentation related to placement 4 (20 credits).