The College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare is seeking to appoint an external examiner for our BSc (Hons) Social Work programme. The modules cover, non-exhaustively,
- Social Work with Adults / Children
- Social Policy / Law
- Have current registration with Social Work England
- Be employed in Higher Education and have experience teaching and assessing at levels 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Moderating samples of examination/essay scripts and other assessed materials, advising module assessment boards on the content and standard of assessments.
- Attend a minimum of 2 assessment boards a year, which are held on our Brentford campus*.
- Review new modules in preparation for validation events.
- Submitting an annual report to the University Quality Boards.