The National Council for Osteopathic Research (NCOR) has successfully established a firm foundation for osteopathic research development that is shaping osteopathic practice and training. A coalition of stakeholder organisations concerned with the quality of patient care, NCOR is seeking a Director to build on the organisation's achievements and provide strategic leadership. The Role
- Managing and developing the National Council for Osteopathic Research.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders to foster osteopathic research.
- Leading the NCOR Research Council and executive to develop and deliver the organisation's objectives.
- Acting as the advocate for NCOR and osteopathic research activity.
- Devising strategies for promoting research awareness and research activity amongst osteopaths.
- A strong interest in developing osteopathic research capacity.
- Demonstrable experience of successful leadership in healthcare, healthcare education, research or public policy development.
- A University-based academic or health policy background of national standing in their subject or profession.