We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Lecturer to contribute to the curriculum development and deliver the newly designed BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health) programme. Your key roles will be to work with the Academic Course Leader to delivery of the Pre-Registration Mental Health Nursing programme and contribute through module leadership to the delivery our newly validated BSc (Hons) Social Care (Mental Health).
This post also offers an exciting opportunity for you to be involved in moving the School forward with its strategic plan to deliver a sustainable social care and nursing workforce for Gloucestershire in collaboration with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, 2Gether Trust, Gloucestershire Care Services, Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group and our Social Care Partners.
We require applicants to be:
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Credible in the relevant area of practice
- Enthusiastic and credible in educating others.
- Passionate about making a difference for people in our care.
- Keen to support nurses of the future to care for themselves in order to care for others.
- Committed to contributing to a team vision of creating a ‘Culture of Care’ in nursing for service users, students and colleagues
For more information or to apply visit: https://jobs.glos.ac.uk/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=00052534