We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Mental Health nurse to join an established team of lecturers here in the Department of Health Sciences at York, in the design, development, delivery and leadership of mental health programmes. The main focus of the role will be contributing to our pre-registration nursing programmes and the successful applicant will also support and contribute to our SSPRD (CPD) provision at the undergraduate and/or post-graduate levels. Previous experience of working in HEI as a nurse educator is preferred, although not essential and consideration will be given to applicants with experience of supporting students in clinical practice.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced lecturers with an interest and background in the following areas:
• Supporting students in academic and placement settings
• Complex mental health problems (self harm, suicide)
• Moving and Handling
• Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Mental Health Nurse;
• Have a relevant academic qualification at degree level;
• Have relevant clinical experience and be qualified mentor with experience of supporting student nurses in clinical practice
• British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) full accreditation.
For informal enquiries please contact Anita Savage Grainge: tel: 01904 321669, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at: https://jobs.york.ac.uk
Find this job using reference 4593 and complete the on-line application form. You will also need to upload your CV, a letter describing how you meet the requirements of the job and provide details of two referee’s.