Human & Health Sciences
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Paramedic Practice (2 posts)
Lecturer: £34,506 to £38,813 per annum
Senior Lecturer: £39,974 to £50,596 per annum
Permanent, Full time 1.0 FTE
Working in partnership with Yorkshire Ambulance Service from 2020, the School of Human and Health Sciences is delighted to introduce the Pre-registration MSc Paramedic Science to our expanding academic portfolio. We are therefore offering an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for paramedic practice to join our growing academic team. The successful post holder will contribute to the recruitment, ongoing development and delivery of an inspirational learning experience through this innovative graduate entry pre-registration programme.
The job would suit someone with experience of teaching and research within paramedic practice. You must be willing to undertake or be registered for a PhD (or equivalent).
For an informal discussion please contact Dr Joanne Garside, email@example.com
- Paramedic registered with the Health & Care Professionals Council
- Experience of teaching
- Masters level (or equivalent) qualifications in a Health related subject
- You must be willing to undertake or be registered for a PhD (or equivalent).
We can offer you
• A supportive team environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression
• Support the growing research portfolio and working alongside world leading researchers.
• A thriving University with a modern campus offering fantastic facilities for work and leisure
• A diverse and motivated student body and professional partnerships with NHS and healthcare partners
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
For further details about this post and to make an application please visit: http://hud.ac/e2b
Closing Date: 24 February 2019
Interview Date: 25 March 2019
Working for Equal Opportunities