FTE: 1.0fte working 37 hrs per week
Duration: 2 x Permanent, 1 FTC for 9 mths
Salary: UH7 Lecturer: £33,199 – £39,609pa, UH8 Senior Lecturer: £39,609 – £50,132pa, both dependent on skills and experience
Location: College Lane Campus, Hatfield
The School of Health and Social Work are seeking to recruit 3 Lecturer/Senior Lecturers in Non-medical Prescribing.
- Undertake planning, teaching, assessment & evaluation of the programme of study at under- and postgraduate level for Non-medical Prescribing
- Teach on other appropriate programmes
You are expected to engage in scholarly and research activity, promote and maintain the policy of equal opportunities and participate in other academic activities within the School and University. At Senior Lecturer level duties also include:
- Teach and develop the curriculum within designated modules, potentially contributing to short courses
- Perform administrative and quality assurance duties
- Contribute to Programme Development teams, Examination Boards and monitoring and review panels
- Represent public health/primary care and non-medical prescribing locally and nationally, contributing to departmental activities and national networks
You must have current live registration as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, or as an allied health professional with the Health and Care Professions Council. You must be an Independent Prescriber with proven experience in this role.
At Lecturer level you will hold a Bachelors degree in a related subject, as well as the requirements above. For Senior Lecturer both a Bachelors and Masters degree are essential.
For informal enquiries, please contact: Dr Denise Knight, 01707 284943, email@example.com
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required. For full information please see the Job Description through the application link below.
Apply online at https://www.herts.ac.uk/contact-us/jobs-and-vacancies