Shape a rewarding experience that fosters professional excellence
From industry-leading teaching and insights to delivering everyday student support, you champion the professional requirements and standards of this tough but rewarding profession. Continually monitoring quality and improvement to foster the very best learner performance, you also help individuals overcome challenges throughout their diverse journey of placements and assessments.
What you’ll be doing
- Championing quality monitoring and continuous improvement in line with BPP standards
- Undertaking module leadership as well as engaging and quality lecturing in line with the syllabus
- Contributing to the analysis of programme quality indicators for programme and student performance
- Supporting the shortlisting and interviewing of applicants
- Facilitating Student Staff Liaison Committee
- Contributing to the shortlisting and interviewing of applicants
- Supporting student through the completion of academic work
- Providing guidance to students related to the progression and completion of their studies
- Advising and actioning student referrals to other University Central support services
- Engaging in academic marking
- Maintaining CPD
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- First Degree in a relevant area (postgraduate degree or in progress ideal)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive industry understanding
- Facilitate student feedback to aid learning
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work well as a team
- Strong ability to prioritise, coordinate, manage and influence
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience of curriculum implementation, module reports and results preparation preferred
- Teaching qualification (can be in progress) is also a huge plus
- Experience of marking work and preparing results for Exam Boards is preferable
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.