Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
£34,520 rising annually to £37,706 for Lecturer
We are seeking dynamic and motivated individuals to join the Nursing team in Oxford to participate in the delivery and development of the Nursing Programmes. This role in particular will focus on the Associate Higher Apprenticeship programme which sits within the Department of Nursing.
You will be responsible for:
– planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the nursing programmes and in particular the nursing associate apprentice programme
– delivering high quality student education to nursing students at undergraduate level 4, 5 and 6
– supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
– contributing to the development of health care education
– contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
You should have:
– a first level registration in nursing
– Master’s level study
– a teaching qualification recordable with the NMC
– evidence of delivering health care education at level 4 and 5
– skills in interprofessional education or practice
– good organisational skills
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcomed.
For further information about these posts, please contact Vicky MacArthur (01865 482663) Programme Lead for Nursing (Oxford) firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.