Applications are invited from registered nurses, preferably with a postgraduate qualification and a teaching qualification (but not essential), to join our highly motivated team in the School of Nursing and Health Sciences. The post is to join the child team to cover maternity leave, and applications would also be welcome from individuals on a secondment basis. This will be a 0.5 post.
You will contribute to the teaching of undergraduate nursing students across the curriculum with a focus on clinical skills teaching.
Your priorities will include:
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the issues facing nursing education today.
- You will be expected to participate in the delivery of all aspects of the undergraduate curriculum
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the development of the new curriculum based on the revised NMC standards for education.
Who we’re looking for:
- An experienced nurse, preferably with NMC registration on the child part of the register
- Individuals from a wide experience within child nursing, with the ability to apply this across the programme.
- An individual who has either experience of learning and teaching or who can demonstrate commitment to developing skills in educational delivery.
To apply go to: jobs.ac.uk