We are seeking External Panel Members for the revalidation of our multi-professional health CPD ‘Practice Development’ framework scheduled to take place on Friday 14th December at our Fusehill Street campus in Carlisle
The University is able to pay a fee of £150 for your participation in this event. We will also reimburse all reasonable expenses and would be pleased to arrange travel and overnight accommodation if required
External Panel Member nominees should have:
- Current or recent knowledge of working in UK Higher Education.
- An understanding of the expectations for UK academic programmes at the proposed level.
- Familiarity with processes for approving academic programmes in Higher Education.
- Knowledge of the subject area.
The programme team have also indicated that they would like Panel Members to have experience of designing and delivering similar frameworks of multi-professional awards
External Panel Member nominees should not:
- Have been involved with the development of the proposal.
- Be a current External Examiner for the University, nor must members of the proposing team be an external examiner for the nominee’s institution.
- Be currently professionally involved with members of the Programme Team, such as co-author of a recent book or other publication, or joint collaborators in research projects in the subject area(s).
- Have been employed within the previous five years at the University (including as an External Examiner).
- Be currently employed at any of the University’s Associate Partners.
- Be currently employed at certain local institutions or direct competitor institutions relevant to the subject area.
If you satisfy the above criteria, are available on the date stated, and would like to volunteer to join the validation panel as an External Panel Member, please contact email@example.com with a brief summary of any relevant experience