The School of Nursing, Midwifery & Health is looking to appoint two External Examiners to support its suite of undergraduate and postgraduate courses focussing on Leadership and Management in Health for a four-year period commencing September 2018. Coventry University offers extensive support for external examiners and holds briefing workshops annually. Further support is also provided by the Course Directors and Course Administrators. The University normally expects External Examiners to attend a minimum of one examination board per year and to complete an annual External Examiner Monitoring Report
There are a range of programmes as follows:
- MBA Health Care Management
- MBA Health Care Management with Professional Experience
- MBA Health Care Sector
- MSc Global Healthcare Management
- MSc Global Healthcare Management with Professional Experience
- UG Continuous Professional Development Open Framework
The MSc programmes are solely located within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health, whereas delivery of the MBA programmes is a collaboration between this School and the Coventry Business School. The programmes are either undertaken full-time or part time, campus-based or online. The UG Continuous Professional Development Open Framework is currently being used to deliver accredited leadership courses, to employees of the West Midlands Ambulance Service leading to the award of three levels of UG certificates in Professional Development.
Following criteria to external examiner appointments:
- The area of expertise of external examiners is within the area of assessment undertaken;
- Applicants are or should have recently been employed (or are still employed) within a university appointment;
- Applicants must not have been a Coventry University External Examiner within the last five years;
- Applicants will have a recognized qualification in Leadership and Management also have external examining experience.
Enquiries to email@example.com