The Department of Midwifery, Child & Community Nursing, based on our Chelmsford Campus, is currently looking to appoint additional External Examiners to support a full range of Prescribing Modules, including:
• Non Medical Prescribing/Advanced Non Medical Prescribing (V300)
• Community Formulary Prescribing (V150)
• Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing (V100)
These modules are offered over two different academic level (level 6 and level 7), and our assessment panels are normally held on the Chelmsford campus.
Letters of application are invited, together with CV and confirmation should be sought that:
• The current employing HEI has a minimum of 5 FTE category A submissions in the current RAE with 50% of activity being recorded as greater than 2*
• the applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (please note: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
• that s/he is willing to work within a two-tier (level 6 and level 7) assessment system.
• That a relevant prescribing qualification is held relating to the range of prescribing modules along with appropriate academic examining experience.
For further information or informal discussion about the post, please contact; Louise Jenkins firstname.lastname@example.org (0845 196 4692).
Please address all written correspondence to: Louise Jenkins
Deputy Head of Department, Midwifery, Child & Community Nursing Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Anglia Ruskin University
2nd Floor William Harvey Building Bishop Hall Road