Post Registration Programme Provision
Non-Medical Prescribing Programme
The School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University is seeking to appoint an External Examiner from May 2019 for the following suite of modules which form our multi-professional Non-Medical Prescribing Programme.
- Advancing non-medical Prescribing (V300 – Level 7)
- Non-medical prescribing (V300 – Level 6)
- Prescribing from the community practitioners formulary (V150 – Level 6)
- Advancing from supplementary to independent Prescribing (AHP – Physiotherapists & Podiatrists – Level 7)
- Advancing Community Practitioner Prescribing (V100 – Level 7)
- Community Practitioner Prescribing (V100 – Level 6)
- Applications are invited for this vacancy from suitably qualified academics who have an NMC registration and experience of managing/teaching multi-professional non-medical prescribing provision. There will be an expectation that the successful applicant will review the development of the programme to meet the NMC Standards for prescribers (2019) which will be delivered from September 2020.
For further information or to forward your curriculum vitae please contact:
Bernadette Martin – Non-Medical Prescribing Programme Lead
School of Health and Social Care,