The Department of Nursing at Manchester Metropolitan University is seeking to appoint an External Examiner for the following programme:
- MSc Adult Nursing (Pre-Registration)
The appointment starts as soon as possible, with a standard tenure of four academic years and one term. Duties include moderation of assignment briefs and student work, completion of an annual report and potential consultation on Programme modifications.
Requirements for this role include:
- Applicant should be an NMC Registered Nurse (essential)
- Have experience of accelerated programmes (desirable)
- Have an understanding of pre-entry requirements (desirable).
If you are interested and eligible, please apply to External_Examining@mmu.ac.uk Please state the programme titles in the subject line of your email and include the following:
- Full CV
- Scanned copy of your Right to Work evidence in colour (Double page of your passport or British Resident Permit)
- Details of any other External Examining appointments you currently hold, including the start and end dates of these appointments
- Details of any involvement you have had with Manchester Metropolitan in the past five years
Expressions of interest should be sent no later than 14th February 2020
The annual fee for this External Examining post is £400.
NOTE: You will not be eligible for this role if you have had a close involvement with Manchester Metropolitan University or a collaborative partner within the past five years. ‘Close involvement’ may be defined as having been a member of staff, governor or student of the University, or possessing a close professional, contractual or personal relationship with a member of staff or student with an involvement in the Programme (including involvement in collaborative research activity).