The University of Wolverhampton is seeking an External Advisor to serve as a Panel Member for the Occupational Therapy programme, which we are planning for September 2020.
The role of the External Panel Member is to:
- Bring an outside, informed and objective viewpoint to the validation exercise.
- Ensure that the academic content of the programme being considered is appropriate, relevant, and pitched at the right academic level in accordance with the QAA Academic Infrastructure and PSRB requirements as appropriate.
- Be frank where it is judged that there are shortfalls in quality and standards to be addressed
- Recognise and commend good practice.
- Challenge assumptions held by the development team, or the University, and offer a fresh critical, but constructive, perspective.
To preserve integrity of the process, External Advisors nominees should not:
- Be a current External Examiners for the University;
- Have been employed within the previous five years at the University (including as an External Examiner).
If you satisfy the above criteria and would like to support the validation as an External Advisor, please submit your CV to FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk and quote the following reference code: OT27.11.2019
Please note that the successful candidate must be willing to post their Passport/Proof of Identity documentation to enable the necessary Right To Work checks to be undertaken in advance of the validation event.
Closing date: Friday, 20th December 2019
If you require further information about the role please contact: Peter Gregory, Head of Allied Health (Pete.Gregory@wlv.ac.uk)