The University of Wolverhampton are seeking an External Advisor for the validation of our planned Advanced Clinical Practice (ACP) Apprenticeship programme, we are planning for January 2020.
External Advisor nominees should have:
- Relevant subject expertise of ACP education
- Knowledge of higher education and liaising with practice partners
To preserve integrity of the process, External Advisors nominees should not:
- Be a current External Examiners for the University;
- Have been employed within the previous five years at the University (including as an External Examiner);
- Be currently employed at any of the University’s Associate Partners
If you satisfy the above criteria and would like to support the validation as an External Advisor, please submit your CV to FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk and quote the following reference code:
Please quote Ref No: ACP28.11.2019
Closing date: Thursday 28th November 2019
If you require further information about the role please contact: Dr Julian Barratt, Head of Post-Registration Education (Julian.Barratt@wlv.ac.uk).