This lectureship/senior lectureship in Health Sciences has been created to strengthen the School’s internationally leading research activity and to provide a substantial contribution to the Physiotherapy provision with a focus on neuropsychology at both an undergraduate and postgraduate level.
This post provides an excellent opportunity for career development for an early career researcher or someone with a more established research programme. The School provides a supportive environment for your academic professional development. We value partnership working with our national and international research collaborators, with our local healthcare trusts and other stakeholder groups.
- Contributing to the internationally leading research activity in the School;
- Contributing to undergraduate and postgraduate (taught) education, curriculum development and assessment in area of expertise;
- Contributing to the supervision of postgraduate research students (PhD);
- Securing external peer-reviewed research funding at a level commensurate with an ongoing commitment to internationally excellent research;
- Publishing in high quality scientific journals appropriate to the subject area and dissemination of research findings through means appropriate to develop research impact;
- Contributing to developing the School’s national and international research collaborations;
- Contributing to the Research Excellence Framework submissions in 2021 and onwards;
- Contributing to appropriate research impact/enterprise activity;
- Contributing to appropriate administrative duties within the School;
- Establishing and maintaining positive interpersonal relationships with other staff members;
- Demonstrating a commitment to own personal development within the post.
The above post is now live and available to access on our current vacancies pages. https://myview.uea.ac.uk/webrecruitment/pages/vacancy.jsf?vacancyRef=ATR1452