We are seeking a replacement external examiner from academic year 2022/2023 for the MSc Pre-Registration Podiatry course. The University of Brighton offers extensive support for external examiners and holds workshops annually. Further support is also provided by the Course leader and Academic lead for Podiatry. The University normally expects external examiners to attend a minimum of one examination board per year. Applicants are advised that the University applies the following criteria to external examiners:
- The area of expertise of external examiners is within the area of examinations undertaken;
- Applicants should have recently been employed (or are still employed) within a university appointment;
- The applicant must not have been a University of Brighton examiner within the last five years;
- The applicant will have a recognised Podiatry qualification, and be Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered.
- Course leader – Mrs Taryn Hodgskin, T.Hodgskin@brighton.ac.uk
- Academic Lead for Podiatry - Dr Simon Otter, S.Otter@brighton.ac.uk