The College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare is seeking to appoint an external examiner for the following course: BSc Health Promotion and Public Health, with a Foundation year. As an External Examiner you will be expected to:
- Be employed in Higher Education
- Scrutinize samples of examination/essay scripts and other assessed materials, advising module assessment boards on the content and standard of assessments.
- Attend a minimum of 2 assessment boards a year. The assessment boards are all held on our Brentford campus.
- Attend the annual Field Reviews.
- Review new modules in preparation for validation events.
- Advise on academic misconduct and appeal cases.
- Submit an annual report to the University Quality Boards.