UWE Bristol, Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences, is seeking for 2 Field External Examiners in the Department of Nursing & Midwifery to, one to start as soon as possible and another in October 2020. The post will be for 4 years and includes the need to attend various examination boards.
The subject cluster requires a Field External Examiner to represent a range of academic perspectives in Midwifery, and will cover the following modules:
- UZUSTD-45-1 Clinical Midwifery Practice 1
- UZUSTF-30-1 Holistic Midwifery Practice 1
- UZUSTM-30-1 Skills for Midwifery Practice 1
- UZUSTC-45-2 Clinical Midwifery Practice 2
- UZUSTG-30-2 Holistic Midwifery Practice 2
- UZUSTP-30-2 Skills for Midwifery Practice 2
- UZUSTE-45-3 Clinical Midwifery Practice 3
- UZUSTH-30-3 Holistic Midwifery Practice 3
- UZUSUC-30-3 Midwifery Dissertation
Essential: Applicant must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
We particularly encourage applications from members of Black and Minority Ethnic communities, as this group is currently underrepresented among external examiners.
You will be required to attend examination boards during the year and complete an annual report. The External examiners operational guide can be accessed by using this link:
For further information about the roles and provision please contact Carole Irwin (Associate Head of Department – Nursing and Midwifery) at Carole.Irwin@uwe.ac.uk.
To apply, please send your expression of interest and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the reference number in the subject.
All appointments are subject to Right to Work in the UK verification. Please refer to the UKVI website for further information.