We are seeking an external examiner to support modules within the Allied Health Professions Field of Study (Physiotherapy Programme). The post will be for 4 years commencing as soon as possible and includes the need to attend various examination boards.
To apply for the role, please send your expression of interest and a CV to Helen8.Clark@uwe.ac.uk
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 29th March 2016.
The subject cluster requires a Module Field External Examiner to represent a range of academic perspectives some of which are within the Physiotherapy subject area, and may cover the following undergraduate and postgraduate modules:
- Cardio Respiratory Management and Rehabilitation
- Complex Conditions in Multi Settings
- Evidencing Work Based Learning
- Exploring Quality Practice for interprofessional / inter-agency collaboration (interprofessional Module B)
- Foundations of Physiotherapy Practice
- Musculoskeletal Management and Rehabilitation
- Service Improvement – A Collaborative Approach
- The purpose, scope and context of interprofessional collaboration (Interprofessional Module A).
All appointments are subject to meeting the University’s criteria for the appointment of external examiners.
The External examiners operational guide can be accessed by using this link http://www2.uwe.ac.uk/services/Marketing/about-us/cas/EE-ID-Ex-Exam-Operational-Guide.pdf
You will be required to attend examination boards during the year and complete an annual report.
For further information about the role please contact Libby Thompson via e-mail (Libby.Thompson@uwe.ac.uk) or by phone (0117 3288921).