University of West London, Academic Registry – Quality
External Examiners to the University Accreditation Committee (UAC)
The University is currently seeking two suitably experienced academics to fulfil the role of External Examiner to the UAC, the business of which includes:
• The ratification of student certificated / experiential learning acquired during courses / study days / professional experience.
• The accreditation of independent organisations training and development courses
• The provision of advice to University Academic Board with regard to the strategic development of accreditation and credit rating within the University.
The University is inviting applications from current Higher Education professionals from each of the following subject backgrounds:
• Statutory Regulated Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare
• The Creative Arts (Art, Design, Music, Performance and Computing)
This is an opportunity to work with the University of West London as it continues to develop and enhance accreditation strategies, processes and procedures. Applicants must be able to confirm their right to work in the UK until the end of 2018.
To apply, please send a current CV and supporting statement (250 words maximum) for the attention of Deborah (Debbie) A. Sawyer, Deputy Head of Quality Assurance and Chair of the UAC at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to Jack Darkins at email@example.com
The closing date will be midday on Friday 5th September 2014.