The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Department of Nursing is looking to recruit two Teaching Fellows in Nursing, these will be part time (0.5 FTE each) fixed term appointments for 2 years.
We are seeking two dynamic and motivated individuals to join the Nursing team in Oxford to participate in the delivery and development of the Foundation Degree in Health and Social Care and the Nursing programmes, which sit within the Department of Nursing. There may be opportunity to undertake additional hours within the Department of Nursing.
Qualifications required for post:
- Bachelors degree in a Health related subject
- Current registration with the NMC
- Facilitating workplace learning or equivalent course.
Experience required for post:
- Some experience of teaching health care students
- Recent experience of working in a health care environment
- Experience of supporting students in clinical practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the foundation degree and nursing programmes
- Delivering high quality health care education to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
- Contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
Provisional interview date: 3 May 2017.
Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the DBS before any appointment can be confirmed.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Closing Date : 23-Apr-2017 Vacancy ID : 035075
Faculty or Directorate : Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Location : Marston Road Site, Oxford