Due to a continuing growth in business the Department is seeking to invest in new roles which will support and develop our increasing portfolio of work. We are seeking to appoint an experienced academic or practitioner to join our team. You will contribute to the delivery of established provision across the Department and Faculty with a focus on undergraduate and post registration paramedic programmes. The post will also involve contribution to the delivery of other programmes across the Department/Faculty.
Programmes are provided across two campuses and therefore travel is required.
You will have:
• a relevant masters degree and a recognised teaching qualification
• current HCPC registration as a paramedic, and will be required to undertake PhD studies as appropriate
• experience of working / teaching in a paramedic role
• experience of teaching and assessing students and good interpersonal/communication skills.
• ability to manage competing priorities
• a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcomed from those with paramedic experience. Applications are welcomed from those with the potential to undertake this post as a secondment.
For informal discussion please contact Morag Redfern (Head of Dept.) on telephone number 020 8331 7588 or Surinder Walia (Deputy Head of Dept.) on telephone number 020 8331 9890.
For further particulars on this post and details of how to make an online application please go to www2.gre.ac.uk/jobs