Are you an experienced neonatal nurse currently working in a Band 7 post with an interest in teaching? If you have the following qualifications and experience this post may be for you:
- Substantial post-registration experience as a neonatal nurse
- Registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Register
- A good honours degree in a relevant subject (2:2 or above)
- A qualified in speciality qualification for neonatal nursing
- Mentorship qualification
- A postgraduate qualification or relevant professional experience
This post is available as a 0.5 WTE secondment for a Band 7 neonatal nurse. Consideration will also be given to applicants who meet the selection criteria and have a teaching qualification that is recorded with the NMC who wish to be appointed on a university contract.
The Department of Children’s Nursing (DCN) is the biggest children’s nursing department in the UK currently support just under 800 students studying pre-registration children’s nursing programmes at degree and postgraduate levels, as well as a range of post-registration, CPD and postgraduate programmes.
For an informal discussion please contact:
Michelle Dillon, CPD Lead, email@example.com or 020 7815 8649.
Job description and person specification and to apply go to https://jobs.lsbu.ac.uk/
Interview to be held in week commencing 20/11/17.