Grade: UH8 £38,833 to £49,149 pa
FTE: 1 FTE working 37 hours per week.
Part time hours can be considered. Duration of Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic midwifery lecturer registered with the NMC, to join our dedicated and friendly team of midwifery lecturers in the Department of Allied Health Professions and Midwifery within the School of Health and Social Work.
You will be an experienced midwife committed to enhancing the profile of midwifery education with some experience in supporting and/or teaching students. You will have a good first degree in midwifery and ideally have, or be studying towards, a Masters’ degree or a doctoral qualification.
You will be expected to participate primarily in teaching, assessment and clinical visiting on the undergraduate three year and shortened BSc (Hons) and Masters Midwifery programmes as well as the post qualifying BSc/Masters in Midwifery and Womens’ Health programme and short courses. You will also have opportunities to be involved in research.
All our programmes are supported by world-class learning resources, comprehensive on site skills facilities and extensive web based resources that can be accessed from office or home.
The University is an Equal Opportunities Employer and offers:
- A flexible and supportive working environment
- The opportunity to become part of a friendly, dedicated and enthusiastic team
- Career progression and access to study for continuing professional development including the opportunity to gain membership of the Higher Education Academy through attendance on the University’s teaching and learning programme
- Advice & guidance in developing research studies
- Exposure to inter-professional learning activities
To apply please follow the link below:
Contact: Cathy Hamilton Professional Lead Midwifery & Lead Midwife for Education, 07738126865, email@example.com