An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences for a full time, permanent Programme Leader/Senior Lecturer in Physiotherapy
Working in the Department of Allied Health Professions, comprising a range of Allied Health Professions’ undergraduate, post graduate and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes, this post will focus on leading the BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy programme alongside teaching and supporting students on the BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, other related undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and CPD modules.
- Lead the undergraduate BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy programme, being responsible for its overall delivery, supporting students, monitoring and evaluation, operational and strategic development in association with the senior leadership team of the department and faculty. Lead the day to day delivery of the programme to high academic standard whilst also meeting internal and external regulations.
- Deliver teaching and learning to support the overall delivery of relevant physiotherapy focused modules within the Physiotherapy undergraduate programme and related undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, in order to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for our students.
- Contribute to clinical visiting, student recruitment and promote physiotherapy within and outside of the university. To engage in research and/or scholarly/professional activity to enhance and inform the teaching design, delivery and curriculum development.
- Enhance the student experience focusing on the recruitment, retention and achievement of students on the programme and being the key interface with other staff from services, faculties and external bodies where relevant.
You will have:
- Qualified to graduate level in Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council as a Physiotherapist
- A postgraduate level qualification in a subject relevant to this role