We are seeking to appoint a Programme Lead for Nursing in our Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. We offer a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and vocationally orientated professional programmes for home and overseas students and the postholder will work closely with the Faculty Programme Leads for Health.
You will be responsible for:
- providing successful leadership of a suite of programmes, including all postgraduate pre-registration programmes, all post experience routes and Return to Practice, leading to high student achievement and high levels of student satisfaction, in collaboration with other Department Programme Leads for Nursing
- working to increase research in nursing in collaboration with others
- contributing to research relevant to the Department.
You should have:
- current NMC nursing registration
- first and masters degrees in a health related discipline
- a PhD or be willing to undertake one
- experience of and a commitment to developing curriculum and research and delivering a good quality student experience at all academic levels.
For further information regarding this post please contact
Liz Westcott 01865 482598.