Are you looking for an opportunity to work within an internationally renowned area of outstanding research whilst advancing the quality of care for patients within physical long term conditions? Do you wish to build on an established a dynamic, and innovative research culture? If so, then read on.
The Department of Nursing and Midwifery, within the University of the West of England (UWE), is seeking to appoint a Professor, nurse or healthcare professional, who is able to contribute to excellent research, practice development and teaching in an area of physical long-term conditions (LTC) that is complementary to existing research strength and excellence within the Department.
You will have:
A current nursing or other healthcare professional registration to practice;
Completed a doctorate in a topic relevant to physical long-term conditions.
A substantial national/international record demonstrating subject expertise, excellence and achievement.
Other benefits, in addition to salary:
• a generous holiday allowance of 35 days
• in addition to the holiday allowance, up to 12.5 bank holiday/closure days per year;
• flexible working;
• excellent defined benefit pension schemes with a generous employer contribution;
• option to participate in the cycle to work scheme;
• family friendly policies;
• onsite nursery at our Frenchay Campus;
• option to purchase childcare vouchers
• Research Establishment Time for up to two years
The role is based at our Glenside Campus which is set within beautiful grounds in Stapleton, just three miles north east of Bristol City Centre.
UWE is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity to create an inclusive working environment. We believe this can be achieved through attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse range of staff from many different backgrounds who share our ambition to be a university recognised for the success and impact of our practice-oriented programmes; our strong industry