The main purpose of this post is to lead the recently validated MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice programme (apprenticeship and non-apprenticeship pathways), operationalise the curriculum, and support the development of students in acquiring the knowledge and skills required for Advanced Clinical Practice. Responsibilities of this exciting post post will include:
- The day to day management of the programme
- Dissemination of experience and good practice in academic quality, learning, teaching and assessment in the programme.
- Undertaking module leadership and engaging in learning, teaching and assessment of students.
- Arranging for the support of students and, where appropriate, counselling individually, particularly with regard to academic progress.
You will have proven knowledge of the requirements for Advanced Clinical Practice and evidence of your own skills in advanced practice. You will have proven experience in programme and curriculum management, and in physical assessment and advanced history taking (in any clinical area).
Proven experience as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner or other role involving advanced practice is an essential requirement of this role.
You must have strong team working skills, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject
- Registration with a professional or regulatory body (e.g. NMC, HCPC, GPhC)
- Qualified Teacher if a nurse or Fellowship of Higher Education Academy for AHPs or other professionals
Please consult the University of Hertfordshire’s vacancies site for further information and a full job description.
For informal enquiries you are welcome to contact Irene Anderson, Professional Lead, Adult Nursing, on 01707 285233 or email@example.com ; or Dr Julia Warrener, Deputy Dean on 01707 284695 or firstname.lastname@example.org