The School of Health and Social Care is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic individual to join the School of Health and Social Care for 12 months to support the expansion of practice placements for nursing students both with current practice placement partners and with new organisations including in the social care, voluntary and primary care sectors. A secondment into this temporary post would be considered.
The key role purpose of the role will be to:
- To support the current Academic Practice Learning Manager in developing effective external relationships with current practice placement partners and new potential practice placement partners to expand the availability of placements for nursing students.
- To support the implementation of the School Practice Learning action plan, including new ways of working to strengthen and increase the visibility of the School in practice.
- To support the move of the School to new placement allocation and practice assessment documentation systems in readiness for full implementation in September 2021.
- This post is offered on a fixed term basis for 12 months, working full-time 37 hours per week / 1.0fte.
In return for your dedication we have a competitive benefits package available:
- Competitive incremental rates of Pay
- Starting from 29 days Annual Leave (depending on job grade) plus 11 days Bank Holiday and Discretionary days
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Access to continued professional and personal development
- An opportunity to become part of the wider University community
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Health & Fitness Facilities on site at the Stoke Campus
- Discounted Travel by Rail or Bus, with the option of season tickets loans