Human and Health Sciences
Peripatetic Practice Facilitator (Blended Learning)
£35,127 to £39,512 per annum (pro-rata for part time)
Fixed term appointment for 36 months
Full Time/Part Time – 22.2. hours per week
The School of Human and Health Sciences is looking for an experienced person to join our Healthcare academic team. This position will involve working across the North West, North East, Yorkshire & Humber and North Lincolnshire to establish relationships with healthcare providers receiving students in the Blended Learning Nursing programme. The position offers an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for healthcare practice to work closely with the full range of healthcare providers to support the development of quality and quantity clinical placements across a broad geographical region. This work will support inspirational learning experiences for our undergraduate and postgraduate across all Health programmes.
The job would ideally suit someone with experience of healthcare education, teaching, and project management within the healthcare practice.
- Registered Health Professional
- Masters level qualifications in a Health-related subject
What we can offer you
- A supportive team environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression and CPD.
- Support to contribute to the growing research portfolio and working alongside world-leading researchers.
- A thriving University with a modern campus offering fantastic facilities for work and leisure.
- A diverse and motivated student body and professional partnerships with NHS and healthcare partners Huddersfield is a lively town which is close to beautiful countryside and has excellent road and rail links to Manchester, Leeds, and Sheffield. Within a short distance of the University, there are excellent schools, and Huddersfield boasts the number 1 A level college in Yorkshire.
This role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For further details about this post and to make an
application please visit: https://hud.ac/jd3
Closing date: 3 May 2021
Interview date: 1 June 2021
Working for Equal Opportunities.
Innovative University. Inspiring Employer.