We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Mental Health nurse to join an established team of lecturers here in the Department of Health Sciences at York.
We are particularly interested in hearing from experienced lecturers with an interest and background in the following areas:
• The transition of student nurse to staff nurse
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Interventions
• Supporting students in placement settings
• be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Mental Health Nurse;
• have a relevant academic qualification at degree level;
• have relevant clinical experience and be qualified mentors with experience of supporting student nurses in clinical practice
Main purpose of the role:
• To lecture, lead seminars, tutorials and other forms of pre-registration and SSPRD (CPD) teaching.
• To develop and apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students
• To carry out on-going curriculum review, including teaching content and materials and contribute to the development of teaching and learning strategies
• To undertake effectively a range of administrative and managerial responsibilities
Informal enquiries should be made to Anita Savage Grainge, tel: 01904 321669, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and to make an application please visit: https://jobs.york.ac.uk/