Starting salary: £33,242, rising annually to £36,309 for Lecturer level; £38,511, rising annually to £47,328 for Senior Lecturer level
We are seeking dynamic and motivated individuals to join the Nursing team to participate in the delivery and development of the bachelors and masters level programmes, which sit within the Department of Nursing, specifically focussing on mental health components.
You will be responsible for:
- developing, planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the programmes
- supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
- professional tutoring for an agreed number of students
- contributing to the development of nursing programmes, focusing on mental health components
- contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
You should have:
- a first level registration in nursing
- an education to masters degree level (SL post)
- experience in clinical or educational leadership (SL post)
- good organisational skills
- evidence of teaching experience
- skills in interprofessional education
- advanced clinical examination skills (SL post)
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcomed and also from those who may be interested in a secondment opportunity.
For further information about these posts, please contact Paula Johnson, Programme Lead 01865 482681.
Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK