Starting salary: £32,590, rising annually to £35,597 for Lecturer level; £37,756 , rising annually to £46,400 for Senior Lecturer level
Oxford Brookes University is seeking to appoint three Lecturer / Senior Lecturers to join the Nursing team (Swindon) to participate in the delivery and development of the adult nursing programmes, which sit within the Department of Clinical Health Care.
We have recently gained an increase in commissions from Health Education South West and will be the sole provider of nurse education in the Swindon and Wiltshire area in the future. We are therefore expanding the work force at our Ferndale Campus in Swindon and would be delighted if you would like to join this vibrant community.
You will be responsible for:
· developing, planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the programmes
· supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
· professional tutoring for an agreed number of students
· contributing to the developments of adult nursing programmes
· contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences .
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcomed and also from those who may be interested in a secondment opportunity.
For further information about these posts, please contact Rachel Skittrall, Programme Lead for Adult Nursing (Swindon) 01793 437424, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Details can be found here: https://edm.brookes.ac.uk/hr/hr/vacancies.do;jsessionid=124f9c6bbf493f6a6e82e11910faf88e4c7b46c519fe402ae65ae0b4bcb1bd3a.e34LbNmNbhiQaO0MaheQaxaTaxiSe6fznA5Pp7ftolbGmkTy?id=15960268