Oxford Brookes University is seeking to appoint a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer to join the mental health nursing teams to participate in the delivery and development of the bachelors and masters level programmes, which sit within the Department of Clinical Health Care.
You will be responsible for:
• developing, planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the programmes
• supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
•professional tutoring for an agreed number of students
• contributing to the developments of mental health nursing practice programmes
•contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
You should have:
•current relevant NMC registration
•a bachelors degree in a health related subject
• a masters degree (SL post)
• experience in clinical or educational leadership (SL post)
•good organisational skills
•evidence of teaching experience
•commitment to and evidence of involvement in interprofessional education
Please click on this link for further details