1. Contribute to research and/or consultancy in the Faculty.
2. Contribute to teaching and related activities across a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, drawing on own areas of expertise.
3. Work to achieve our vision and values in respect of widening participation, equality of opportunity, commitment to the health and safety of students and colleagues and the delivery of high quality education provision.
4. Design and develop teaching material across a range of modules and courses in the subject(s), where appropriate, at both undergraduate and postgraduate/professional levels.
5. Act as a module leader for modules with several groups, leading the module team and coordinating activities, resources and assessment.
6. Act as academic tutor, providing advice, guidance and support to students.
7. Assess the work and progress of students with reference to the criteria and provide constructive feedback including advice on study skills and learning problems.
8. Contribute to planning and implementation of strategic areas such as student recruitment, marketing and student retention.
9. Contribute to curriculum development through identifying the need for review of current provision and designing and developing course proposals.
10. Work with external clients and organisations on consultancy, short course delivery or applied research projects.
11. Contribute to the accreditation of courses and quality assurance procedures including periodic reviews, approvals and annual monitoring.
12. Participate in open days, interviews, tasters and other school/college/community links as appropriate.
13. Develop a research or scholarly activity plan with objectives and a broad timeframe for own or collaborative research/scholarly activity, with the assistance of a mentor if required.
14. Such other duties temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with your grade.
For further details and how to apply please visit our website