You will need to:
- Be currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Have extensive experience and knowledge of working as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Be enthusiastic and credible in educating others.
- Be passionate about making a difference for people in our care.
- Be keen to support nurses of the future to care for themselves in order to care for others.
- Have formal teaching experience in higher education is preferred but is not essential for the Lecturer (Grade 7) post.
- Have an enthusiasm to embrace change, work as part of the innovative nursing team and ability to contribute to the growing research profile of the subject area is essential.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growing portfolio of nursing programmes, supporting the module leadership role and implementation of the future nurse standards. This also offers an exciting opportunity for you to be involved in moving the School forward with its strategic plan to deliver a sustainable nursing workforce for Gloucestershire in collaboration with our partners.
You must hold a relevant professional qualification including an Advanced Clinical Practice qualification.
You will work closely with the Academic Subject Leader, Academic Course Leaders, Strategic Lead for Partnerships and Placements and our collaborative partners to deliver the vision for nurse education in Gloucestershire.
For an informal discussion please contact Rachel Jefferies, Academic Subject Lead – Nursing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply visit: www.glos.ac.uk/jobs