We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Lecturer in non-medical prescribing and medicines optimisation to join an established team in the Department of Health Sciences at the University of York.
The successful applicant will contribute to the delivery of non-medical prescribing for nurses, pharmacists and allied health professionals and be involved in curriculum design and module delivery for medicines optimisation in pre- registration nurse education. We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants with knowledge and experience of prescribing practice. Previous experience of working in Higher Education is desirable but consideration will also be given to applicants with appropriate knowledge, skills and experience.
Applicants must be:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council as a teacher (or be willing to undertake a teaching qualification that leads to registration)
- Have a relevant academic qualification at Degree Level
- Have a V300 Prescribing qualification recorded with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Have relevant clinical experience in prescribing practice and medicines optimisation