Full time, open ended
Grade 8 £40,792 – £48,677
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and talented Healthcare Professional to join the Faculty of Health Sciences and Sport to help us to continue to build on our success and to deliver the University’s strategic plan.
Applicants should have experience of working within a Higher Education environment along with a breadth of teaching, curriculum development and research expertise. Applicants are expected to lead and develop internal and external networks within their scope of expertise, engage in pedagogic and practitioner research, and contribute to innovative teaching and learning strategies that enhance the student experience.
Description of Duties
Working as part of a team, the post holder will:
- Plan, design, develop and deliver modules in a range of programmes;
- Contribute to our undergraduate nursing programme and other postgraduate programmes;
- Undertake internationally excellent research that contributes to the Universities Research themes;
- Deliver high quality relevant teaching, appropriate administration and other activities in order to support and develop the academic profile of the Faculty;
- Generate research grant and contract income to support research activity;
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to teaching and support for students through the use of a wide range of learning resources and appropriate pedagogic practice;
- Undertake student assessment as required, including the preparation of assignments and setting and marking of examinations;
- Supervise PhD / Clinical Doctorate Students;
- Carry out administrative tasks and other reasonable duties as determined by the Head of Health Sciences.
Full details: https://bit.ly/2NvH1vs
Informal enquiries about the post may be directed to Dr Ashley Shepherd, Head of Health Sciences, 01786 466334, firstname.lastname@example.org