Fully funded PhD (£14.5 stipend pa for 3 years, plus fees paid) with a commitment to approx. 6 hours per week teaching.
- To contribute to the delivery of the curricula relating to a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of study for which the College, and in particular Diagnostic Imaging, are responsible.
- To undertake a full time PhD programme entitled “Patient information in diagnostic imaging: assessing the impact of changes to European Directive 2013/59/Euratom”.
Principal accountabilities / responsibilities:
- To teach on programmes and modules within Diagnostic Imaging, particularly around radiographic technique.
- To undertake research and scholarly activity associated with their PhD programme and develop a publication record in Radiography and Imaging & Therapy Practice.
- To obtain an honorary contract with Derby Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust.
- To interact with the relevant ethical committees at the University and the Trust.
- To support the Head of Diagnostic Imaging and Programme Leaders within Diagnostic Imaging.
- To observe and implement University policies and procedures.