MSc Advanced Professional Practice
BSc Hons Enhanced Professional Practice
Plus there will be consideration of students completing the MSc Advanced Practitioner, BSc Hons Nursing Practice and BSc Hons Acute, Critical and Emergency Care programmes.
These posts will require consideration of assessments related to several modules of study at level 6 or 7, and some co taught at level 6 and 7.
- Advanced Communication, Professional Practice portfolio, Health Care Law and Ethics, Foundations in Clinical Research
- Minor injuries, Minor Illness, Acute and Critical Care, Advanced Critical Care, Diagnostic interpretation, Clinical Decision making, Enhanced Clinical Assessment, and pathophysiology.
- Independent and Supplementary prescribing (NMC registration required)
- Paediatric Examination and Assessment, and New Born Infant Physical examination.
- Assessments and Management of Mental Health issues for Paramedics and others.
- External Examiners will also consider dissertations.
The appointments are to commence September 2018. The successful applicants will be invited to attend an induction day prior to commencement of the role.
Responsibilities include: commenting on draft assessment guidelines, commenting on draft examination papers, reviewing samples of students’ work, attending meetings of examiners (usually one per year), and submitting an annual report.
Please send expressions of interest in the form of a CV to Robbie Meehan R.Meehan@uea.ac.uk telephone 01603 593083