Portfolio: Professional Post Qualifying Undergraduate Awards
Faculty: Health and Social Sciences
The Professional Post Qualifying Undergraduate Portfolio offers a range of units of study leading to a BSc (Hons) Healthcare Practice ‘top-up’ award for health and social care practitioners. In order to maintain the quality and standard of these awards we are currently seeking to recruit external examiners to a range of units
We are looking to recruit external examiners for the following topics of study:
- Surgical Care
- Nurse & Midwife Independent & Supplementary Prescribing
- Community Nurse Prescribing (V150)
- End of Life care and Pain Management
- Service Improvement Project Dissertation
- History Taking and Assessment Skills
- Developing Effective Leadership Skills
- Return to Professional Practice (Nursing)
- Long-term Conditions
Essentially we are keen to hear from anyone with an interest in professional academic standards and who is motivated to share with us their commitment to contemporary professional education.
The Tenure would commence in October 2016.
Expressions of interest should in the first instance be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a CV as an attachment.
Undergraduate Courses Co-ordinator
Faculty of Health and Social Sciences
University of Bedfordshire