The College of Human and Health Sciences is seeking an external examiner for two standalone modules; a level 5 module Infection Control Principles and Practice and level 6 Evidence Based Infection Control and Management.
The external examiner is asked to look at a sample of the assessments and report on:
- he administration of the programme
- the standards and consistency of internal marking
- the standards of student performance
- the extent to which the regulations and processes of the University are correctly applied and adhered to
- whether the academic standards of the programme are appropriate
- examples of good practice identified
You would be asked to attend one examination board per year and submit an annual report following this.
Essential Criteria: Experience of delivering post-registration healthcare programmes
Desirable Criteria: Previous experience as an external examiner
Date of appointment: September 2015 – September 2018
Programme details will be provided to the appointee and induction/training offered.
For expressions of interest, further information on the programme or to submit your CV, please contact Siân Hoskins on 01792 295318 or firstname.lastname@example.org