The Department of Nursing, Midwifery and Health, at Northumbria University, is looking to appoint an External Examiner for our range of sexual health modules covering primary and secondary care health service providers. The appointed external examiner will have responsibility for all sexual health modules within the portfolio. The appointed external examiner will have opportunities to meet with the other external examiners in a range of healthcare fields. Applicants are expected to hold relevant qualifications in the sexual health field. Experienced external examiners would be preferred, but those seeking a first experience and having relevant clinical and educational experience will also be considered. The post requires external moderation of electronic submissions via blackboard ultra, completion of an annual monitoring report and attendance at the relevant examination boards.
- Level 6/7 Promoting Sexual Health in Primary Care
- Level 6 Foundations of Sexual Health Practice
- Level 6 Integrated Clinical Practice in Sexual Health
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant academic and/or professional qualifications to at least the level of the qualification being externally examined,
- Sufficient standing, credibility and breadth of experience within the subject to be able to command the respect of academic peers
- Familiarity with the standard expected of students to achieve the award that is to be examined.
The appointment will be effective from immediately, for a four-year term.
For further information, or application, please contact/forward your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com