We are seeking to find an external examiner for the periodic review and Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) event for Return to Practice (RTP) for all fields of Nursing and Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN). The event has been requested on either 4th,5th or 6th March 2020, to be confirmed by NMC.
Applicants are advised that the University applies the following criteria to external examiners:
- The area of expertise of external examiners is within the area of focus (Nursing/Nursing and SCPHN);
- Applicants should have recently been employed (or are still employed) within a university appointment;
- He/she must not have been a University of Brighton examiner within the last five years;
- He/she will have a recognised Nursing qualification, and be Nursing and Midwifery Council registrant.
For more information, please contact:
- Academic Lead – Marianne Willmer, email@example.com, 01273 644086
Please forward your curriculum vitae to Nicky Pont, N.Pont@brighton.ac.uk, indicating this is for the RTP event in March 2020.
Further information about the School of Health Sciences may be found on the University website at https://www.brighton.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us/academic-departments/school-of-health-sciences.aspx