The School of Health, Nursing & Midwifery at the University of the West of Scotland is seeking to appoint a Subject External Examiner from October 2018, for a period of four years to examine modules from the following programmes; Pg Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (HV/SN), Graduate Certificate in Sexual Health and MSc Global Primary Care .
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experience academics with NMC registration as a SCPHN &Teacher or LPE. Consideration will also be given to those applicants new to External Examining. Modules allocated to this vacancy are as follows;
• Contemporary Health Visiting
• Contemporary School Nursing
• Safeguarding Children, Enabling Families
• Enhancing Well Being in Children & Young People
• Consolidation of Practice
• Sexual & Reproductive Health
• Sexual & Reproductive Health Practice
• Perspectives in Global Primary Care
• Global Health Economics & Health Systems
If you would like to apply, or need further information, then please forward your Curriculum Vitae (including NMC PIN).